Monday, May 30, 2011

How did I get here?

So... I made a blog. I guess you know that though if you are here reading this... If someone wants to fix it up all cool for me let me know. Not sure what I'm going to write about yet so send any topics/suggestions/ideas below in a comment! Ohh, lice and poo have already been suggested... That's about it for lame test blog... I did that on purpose by the way so it can only get better. If this blog would have been par to my awesomeness I would have to write a killer second blog. Setting high standards leads to high expectations. High expectations can lead to disappointment. There will be none of that here.

3 comments:

  1. Just creeping in to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get more followers than me after just this post, I'm gonna be MAD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will follow you! I think if I had a blog it would just be about work and children...

    ReplyDelete